Monday, February 17, 2014

Two Original Poems

POEM #1
"When I Lay My Head Down"
You're a sweet sweet melody
that keeps playing in my head.
And as your chords pour over me,
I'll be singing you all night long.
When I catch a glimpse
of my future walking by me,
I wanna grab a hold of ya
Cuz I'm at home with ya
in my arms
And I hope
And I hope you know,

When I lay my head down,
When I lay my head down,
All I see is you
All I see is you
You'll never be alone now
cuz when I lay my head down
all I see is you
and I know you see me too.

Tell me that I'm dreaming
There's no way this could be true.
Just stop for a minute
I just gotta take a long look at you.
You amaze me everyday
Take this ring I never stray
from your side I'll be yours
hold you tight forevermore.
Glorious you make me feel
the world spins around when were standing still
What you and me got this is real
I still get chills and I always will.

POEM #2
"The River"
I despise sitting at home, knowing flowing
water rolls hypnotizing those people casting
to deep holes holding gold under glass. Grass
edged music in motion, love potion for those
that love knowing holding just below the emerald
glow lies an underwater gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment